DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 South Shore of Long Island | SUMMER VIBES EVERYWHERE | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Pilot's Perspective: It was an epic morning to kick off the weekend; activity was bustling everywhere on the beach. Preparations were underway for beach-goers and the waves were optimal for surfers; the humidity was tolerable for runners; the heat and sun were bearable as well. Flying was done with safety being a priority; there were several instances of potential bird strikes; but I was cautious to fly out of harm's way - there was speculation that there was a bird's nest in the vicinity. No dolphins nor whales were documented in the flight. Special Thanks to Mark in being my visual observer (VO) throughout this flight; expressing gratitude to the lifeguards and safety officers on scene as well. As always, SPF 30+ or higher recommended.

Filming Date: Saturday, June 22, 2024
Filming Location: South Shore of Long Island, New York, United States

Track Title: Everywhere (2023, Lipless Remix)
Artist: Babsy
TH3RD BRAIN

| Project Arjun |
FAA Part 107 Certified
Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

Reactions: MARK (LI)
Good video and good flying

Agree, nice little film. I always wonder how interesting my drone vids of the beach in Naples FL are to you guys as you have a bunch of sun some or most of the time-we don’t and it howling a 32mph gale here right now. For me a sun kissed, white sand beach beats a lot of subjects so great work.

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
Thank you all for the positive feedback, much appreciated :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshpro