DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Good looking video.

Some of it had a very '60ish filmic look to it.

Interesting to see those trees on the bluff. I can understand how the seeds got there, but surprised they could survive the elements, and there seems like there would be very little dirt or other to anchor the root, and the wind would have to be strong and freezing at those points.

Good looking video.

Some of it had a very '60ish filmic look to it.

Interesting to see those trees on the bluff. I can understand how the seeds got there, but surprised they could survive the elements, and there seems like there would be very little dirt or other to anchor the root, and the wind would have to be strong and freezing at those points.

Absolutely yes!

Sometimes nature seems really surreal, especially when you think of the conditions at such heights. On this day it was extremely windy and I had really serious doubts about flying the drone under these conditions. I also own a Phantom 4 Pro+ and have had some difficult weather conditions, but those winds were something else. To my astonishment I had to fight much more with the wind in this shot than the Mavic 2 in the end... ?

Nice smooth video, looks like "Exponentials" etc. Are well dumbed down. Felt that the opening pan of the mountain could have done with perhaps a little forward motion to differentiate it from a Camcorder pan. Overall, well done.
Doug Cooper

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54