DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Southern CT...

iCollector

Reactions
Hello from Southern Connecticut (Milford)... Picked up my Mavic yesterday. Would have posted, but for some reason, the forum does not seem to like iPads for text entry!

Noob to drones... LOL - I'll probably always be! The Northeast probably isn't the most ideal of places for drones, but WTH - they certainly are fascinating, so why not!

Took a while to charge it all up and do the firmware updates, and read a little of the manual. Got it up and in the air before the sun went down.

It's going to take awhile to get comfortable and used to the controls. I may pick up an iPad Mini for a better screen, but sunlight is going to be trouble.

I can see I've entered another money pit! :)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .

Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buy or sell your drone, or simply just to say hello.

Hello from Southern Connecticut (Milford)... Picked up my Mavic yesterday. Would have posted, but for some reason, the forum does not seem to like iPads for text entry!

Noob to drones... LOL - I'll probably always be! The Northeast probably isn't the most ideal of places for drones, but WTH - they certainly are fascinating, so why not!

Took a while to charge it all up and do the firmware updates, and read a little of the manual. Got it up and in the air before the sun went down.

It's going to take awhile to get comfortable and used to the controls. I may pick up an iPad Mini for a better screen, but sunlight is going to be trouble.

I can see I've entered another money pit! :)
Howdy from Wyoming iCollector, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Thanks all for the welcome wishes....

To the mods and admins.... how come the forum won't allow text entry for iPhones and iPads.... I use those a lot more than my laptop! :(

Look forward to finding some good air!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard