DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spanish RPA Piloto

Reactions
Hi I’m Loui

Been lurking for a while.

Recently passed my Spanish Advanced RPA pilots license. It’s a miracle. Spanish is not my native language.

Turned up 6 months ago to register for a course. The RPA course is not available in English. (Esto es España).

Walked out the the door a bit disappointed. Walked back in 5 minutes later. “Challenge Accepted”

Read and translated the 350 page Spanish pilots manual from Spanish to English. Learned the answers in Spanish. Passed the theory test at 80%.

The practical test was no problem. Allowed to use my Mavic Pro for the flight tests. After had a charge about with the Phantom 4 that I was suppose to be flying.

Best part about this forum is learning where and when you can fly in different countries.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada to Mavic Pilots!
And enjoy your stay here, there is a wealth of information to be had so take your time and look around and enjoy reading all the great stuff you can do with your Mavic, :) Feel free to ask any questions you may have and remember the search tool is a great resource to see who may have had a similar issue or may offer a great tip.
Enjoy your day and happy flying :)

Hi I’m Loui

Been lurking for a while.

Recently passed my Spanish Advanced RPA pilots license. It’s a miracle. Spanish is not my native language.

Turned up 6 months ago to register for a course. The RPA course is not available in English. (Esto es España).

Walked out the the door a bit disappointed. Walked back in 5 minutes later. “Challenge Accepted”

Read and translated the 350 page Spanish pilots manual from Spanish to English. Learned the answers in Spanish. Passed the theory test at 80%.

The practical test was no problem. Allowed to use my Mavic Pro for the flight tests. After had a charge about with the Phantom 4 that I was suppose to be flying.

Best part about this forum is learning where and when you can fly in different countries.
Howdy from Wyoming @Alicante Design , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu