DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spare Battery for Mavic Mini

Blume TMS

Reactions
I ordered a spare battery and prop protector for my Mavic Mini through amazon back in early December.... this is supposed to be sold by someplace called HuaYe Tech in China.... the only tracking information I can get is that it shipped from one place in China to another one through something called 4PX on Dec 19th and that the scheduled delivery is any where from Jan 6th to Jan 31st... Is there any where else on the planet that I might get a battery quicker? It seems DJI doesn't have them either...

Reactions: Thomas B
I got one just after Christmas on eBay. They were out of stock everywhere I checked, and most on eBay were stupid prices. Luckily, I managed to get one for £1 more than the standard price. Brand new, zero charge count on it. I suspect it was part of a fly more combo where the Mini had met a sticky end and the owner was just selling on the remaining bits.

I ordered a spare battery and prop protector for my Mavic Mini through amazon back in early December.... this is supposed to be sold by someplace called HuaYe Tech in China.... the only tracking information I can get is that it shipped from one place in China to another one through something called 4PX on Dec 19th and that the scheduled delivery is any where from Jan 6th to Jan 31st... Is there any where else on the planet that I might get a battery quicker? It seems DJI doesn't have them either...
That is better Outlook than I and many others have received from djiservice.com. They indicated on a post reply from another owner and even gave their link because they had them in stock. Apparently that's a scam. Not in stock, charged my account, don't answer phone or email and no estimated delivery date. Lol. I got burned no doubt. Live and learn but not good for dji reputation as industry options made in America are becoming more available and I have to believe credibility within authorized dealers will be leap years above dji's. I'm sad because I knew too good to be true but dang, just want to fly this gem for more than 20 minutes. Thanks and good luck

.... makes me glad I went whole-hog for the 3 battery kit

Same here. Went through something similar with the Mavic Pro when it first came out. Shortages on everything for several months. This time I got the Flymore.

Last edited:
Have you checked the classified section? There was someone in us selling a few that originated from a fly more kit.

I've asked for a refund from Amazon.... the HuaYe Tech in China place did reply and say it must have gotten lost in shipping.... I hate to be negative but I question this now.... I'm going to contact DJI direct and ask them about what is going on..... seems they put all their spares in the kits and did not make any extras.... since there might not be any left available on the planet I'm not confident in buying from any place or person that does not guarantee shipping right away.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boatdoc