DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spark from China, too good to be true

Look at the sellers feedback.

Feedback can be faked. I've seen it on another drone forum. Guy was selling gimbals for the 3DR Solo for crazy cheap prices and his feedback was bogus. EBay ended up pulling the listing and sending out notices. The telltale signs didn't stop people from taking the bait though.

Reactions: drone_video
If an item is being sold below cost (wholesale) it's fake. Why would a seller lose money on an item?
Now, let me head over to Ebay to buy one of those $129 dollar Sparks I'm hearing about....

Reactions: drone_video
If an item is being sold below cost (wholesale) it's fake. Why would a seller lose money on an item?
Now, let me head over to Ebay to buy one of those $129 dollar Sparks I'm hearing about....

It’s an easy answer. There is so many kind hearted people in the world that instead of donating their money and time to save kids and help with disasters they buy drones at full price and sell them for significant losses to help out humanity.

The only time I have seen things sell at a loss is when they are a scam or have a major defect. Normally they will disclose the defect and you decide if You can live with it.

I will say it’s super easy to buy fake reviews. Way easier than most suspect. You put up a couple hundred items for real cheap like a buck or two and then buy them with fake accounts or accounts of friends in the biz with you. After you pay for the item and it ships the fake buyer gets to post a oddly glowing positive review. They always do it with small items you can stick in the mail for the cost of stamp. And now you have hundreds of reviews that make you look like a top trusted seller.

When you get that in place over a few days or weeks or incubate the account over more time to sell to some other scammer in the future, you put up your money making scam and come to forums to post about it

Scamming is a big business. And I’m convinced this Is one of them. Telling people order it anyways. eBay or PayPal will protect you if it’s a scam is there way of getting your money closing their accounts, shipping you the product slow so they can cash out before eBay or PayPal can claim back the funds.

For Likely thousands of years “buyer beware” and “if it’s too good to be true it is” have survived because they are so true within the fabric of our society. Probably means we should pay attention to these sayings.

If anyone is still compelled to buy this or anything else like this, send me your cash, I will lie to you if needed and tell you will get a matrice drone with a DSLR camera and rob you of your money so you feel like you had a chance at a good deal. I will also take that money you paid and give it to the children’s hospital - I never want to make a living ripping people off, but if you want to waste your money let me help you help real people who need it cause you are never getting what’s promised in this ad or similar ads.

Cant believe I ranted. Sorry about the rant... I thought to delete this all at one point but decided to post it. We are a good hearted community that can take jabs at each other but we stick together and help promote the positive and share knowledge and wisdom. No one here does it for any money or reward. This is why I hang out here and it’s probably why anyone who read this far does too. My hats off the community and sincere thank you too.

Last edited:
The sign says, “dont feed the animals”, then this guy throws a burger at them.

Its people like you that keeps people like these scamming. You buy, then you claim refund, good on you, but what about the thousand others who wont bother to claim back? If a thousand no common sense people buys this, then 999 claims back, the scammer still earns $130 for nothing.

Dont walk around carrying your head for nothing. USE IT!

"I don't mind getting scammed, cos I got protection! Thumbswayup"

Some of your details on eBay/PayPal will be collected by the scammer (email address at least), and goes into a "Sucker List". Soon you'll get emails from Nigerian princes promising to make you rich.
As soon as the seller can withdraw the funds, he/she will. eBay can close the account, but I think the refund would come out of eBay or PayPal's own funds. Buyers get protection and crooks still get their money. Don't feed the criminals! They'll start to multiply.:mad:

Reactions: Former Member
I purchased the complete original Star Trek series. None of the CDs would play. I had to pay to send them back with insurance to get my money back. Getting the guys address strait was a chore and then he said he didn’t get it but I had tacking proof. I got my money back but with cost of shipping and so much headache. Not worth it.

Reactions: Former Member
This is why we have so many people believing Trump’s lies. Too gullible.

This is why we have so many people believing Trump’s lies. Too gullible.
This is why Hitler existed... There will always people believing in the wrong leaders, even if what they preach is true or not true. It's basically human nature.

If I was a scammer, I'd send a box of parts with the label some assembly required... Only of course it doesn't build a drone, instead a warning about scams lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Esccueje