DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spectacular Arizona Sunset 8-03-2019 Gilbert, Arizona

Nice shot! Love it!

Reactions: Thomas B
Had another great sunset today. Shot in Hyperlapse at 2s intervals just for difference since i usually shoot them at 5s intervals. No post-processing. Like how it came out. Hope you enjoy it. Comments and suggestions welcomed.

how did i miss that in north phx?

Had another great sunset today. Shot in Hyperlapse at 2s intervals just for difference since i usually shoot them at 5s intervals. No post-processing. Like how it came out. Hope you enjoy it. Comments and suggestions welcomed.

i have a great place to fly in your part of the world,its a perfect place to test distance with san tan mountain just to the south,e hunt hwy & s val vista dr

i have a great place to fly in your part of the world,its a perfect place to test distance with san tan mountain just to the south,e hunt hwy & s val vista dr
@Bill combs ... That’s a great area! I most commonly fly from by the floodway at Chandler Heights and Greenfield. That’s where I shot this sunset.
I’ll check it out as I’ve wanted to fly over the Santans. We should meet up there sometime. Have another flying buddy who’d like it too. May check it out this evening. Below is the view from my back porch.... just irrigated.
E985E545-7854-4CC6-8B35-F3F5EAFA12F2.jpeg

Reactions: Bill combs
Very nice Sunset...

Did you have problems landing you drone after the sun set? Just curious. I usually shoot early in the morning, sun rise as oppose to sunsets so my skies and landing area are getting brighter as I am flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka