DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Spectacular, Pinnacle #1, Desert Climb, Utah!

Karlewski

Reactions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This Tower really delivered a huge bang for the buck, my expectation were not too high so I was incredibly and happy with this climb, amazingly ascetic, relatively short and incredibly colorful. Fun low stress climbing too!

Simply breathtaking, spectacular views. Forget the drone footage (as awesome as it is) . . . the GoPro footage is as impressive and beautiful as any I've seen. Very well narrated and edited. Throw in a high cinematic score while we're at it. . . and I watched the entire video!!

Nicely done!

Thanks my friends, I've been focused on this hobby for a couple years now and I'm very pleased with the progress. It has been great fun to capture and share all these wild adventures. They used to just the "the BIG FISH that got away stories," before all this cool video gear emerged and now, WOW. I can make it feel like your right there with me! With the drone even see things I never could have. . .
For me this area is a 6 hour drive but, well worth it. I have fallen in love with the area. I do 3-4 adventures each trip. There are lots of really cool places to fly throughout the CO rockies and Utah, I've been lucky to find, climb and fly many of them!
I think some of best footage is coming from my I phone 13. That thing is amazing and with the 3X tele I can really zoom in and capture some nice background landscape while still even getting in the shot from 50-100', great t reveal scale, only second to the drone!

Love your work and your videos. I have been to many of the places in your videos but not with a drone. I am jealous and want to go back with a drone and gopro.

Most excellent! You are getting me psyched for my next trip down there and this looks like a goodun. You do a great job combining ground and air shots. The animated arrows showing the route are a very nice touch. What camera are you using for the selfie stick - you mention an iPhone 13.

GoPro hero 9 on a selfie with a built in tripod. Definitely go back!
I also visited the little Grand Canyon, OMG was that photogenic! Coming next week. I have a bunch of Swell videos on my channel if you are interested.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01