DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spherical pano

No.

Reactions: EsiMavic
does it change any parameters on the go4?I saw the app is free,but you need an account with hanger,,,How do they charge ??

I saw the app is free,but you need an account with hanger,,,How do they charge ??
As you already mentioned, it's free. NO charge! - Just register, use the app ... That's it.

they put their logo on it tho
emoji849.png
yep, but the images are still on the aircraft. You can use them as you wish. So, if you have a software which can create panoramas use the images and create panos by your own. (Without logo)

Just downloaded this app and noticed that it requires latest FW for the drone and RC. Does it work with older FW? Running .700

Unfortunately no. At least for me. Several others have this same problem as well. Some claim to operate it on older firmware, but no one has been able to say exactly what the proper conditions are (iOs version, Hangar version, FW version, etc.)

See these posts:
Hangar with older firmware
Hangar with older firmware

If you get it to work, let us know how. I've tried multiple combinations of each, without success.

As I understand it, Hangar claims copyright to your spherical panorama and all "aerial data" you submit which includes your photos.

I have been waiting for a year for Hangar 360 to support panos.....and they still haven't yet, so I gave up on them. Probably about a month ago I started learning how to do it with Litchi and a program called PTGui. It works great!!! A little trial and error, but I have got it down pretty good. I use a site called momento360.com to host the pics. (It's a new site and it's free at this point.) I have gotten pretty good at 360's with the Mavic, I can tell you my method if you need help, pretty simple. It took me a few days to perfect it, but I could explain it pretty quickly.

Like the other poster said, it's basically 'empty' in the upper sky, but pretty cool. Here are a few examples.

DeckerFarm2

McPheeDam1Edited

AspenWallwoodLogo

I have been waiting for a year for Hangar 360 to support panos.....and they still haven't yet, so I gave up on them.

I'm lost. 360 panoramas is precisely what Hangar 360 does. In fact, it's the only thing it does. It's even in the name of the app.

I'm lost. 360 panoramas is precisely what Hangar 360 does. In fact, it's the only thing it does. It's even in the name of the app.

Oops so sorry, I left out part of that lol.

I've been waiting for them to support ANDROID and they seem to have just skipped over that part......360's is what they do......but just for Iphone. Which is bizarre, aren't there a whole lot more android users worldwide than Iphone?

I guess we will wait till next year for this to have it on our mp's :(

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
james7