DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sport Mode not working

conchman

Reactions
When I try to flip my drone into Sport Mode, it tells me I have to enable Intelligent Flight Modes. Sport Mode is definitely not working because max speed is about 20mph (32kmh).

However, the IFMs are activated because they show up on screen and tested them Tripod Mode and Tapfly work as they should. Nowhere do I see the activation or de-activation of the IFMs, because I was going to reboot or reswitch this. Anybody experience this before?

Thanks for your help.

When I try to flip my drone into Sport Mode, it tells me I have to enable Intelligent Flight Modes. Sport Mode is definitely not working because max speed is about 20mph (32kmh).

However, the IFMs are activated because they show up on screen and tested them Tripod Mode and Tapfly work as they should. Nowhere do I see the activation or de-activation of the IFMs, because I was going to reboot or reswitch this. Anybody experience this before?

Thanks for your help.

You probably just need to enable IFM in the DJI app. It seems they turn off after a firmware update. Mine did.

From your description they weren't "working", you could just see them in the app.
Which is perfectly normal since having them disabled doesn't hide them from the app, it just won't let you if you try to select one.

Tripod Mode and Tapfly were working while it was turned off, it was saying to turn on IFM to get Sport Mode working. It was a relative new MP. I even tried the two modes, they were working perfectly. For whatever reason, IFM were turned off but working. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I am using 2 MP's on one device (S9+)

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lzt300b