DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

St Clair River Michigan Ice Jam

MichiganMavic

Reactions
I posted the first one in the wrong posting area I guess. Mods can delete the other one plz. My first flight in this colts weather and my wife edited the video. It wasn’t much to work with[emoji17]. I met a bystander that was very interested in the operation, so I sat in his warm truck (. Red, in the video) and I let him fly it. He was flabbergasted in the technology and only heard bad stuff about it. It’s always good to educate the public when possible and have a good outcome. He’s now interested in buying the MP[emoji106]. Btw, across the water is Wapole Island, and then Canada [emoji1063].

Do you have continuous AFC enabled? There's no reason for the image to go in and out of focus..

Do you have continuous AFC enabled? There's no reason for the image to go in and out of focus..

There was very light snow flakes that kept getting into view of the camera. I think that was the issue. It didn’t start snowing until I started flying out [emoji17] plus it was my new friend that was flying and trying the buttons all over the RC and screen. You should’ve seen what was edited out[emoji38]

I'd still turn it off and enable focus peaking, that's my recipe for remembering to focus and staying in focus..

yep, turn it off, focus manually once the beginning of the recording, don't worry about it again. The actually removed variable focus from the new Mavic Air because it just creates more issues than it does good..

yep, turn it off, focus manually once the beginning of the recording, don't worry about it again. The actually removed variable focus from the new Mavic Air because it just creates more issues than it does good..

I’ll definitely try that out. Thx[emoji106]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu