DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro St. Peter's Church Dionysos, Attica

Tasos GR

Reactions
In a wonderful location, at the top of Dionysos, where on the right is the turn for Penteli, is the church of Agios Petros.
It is the limit for the descent from wherever you come or go.
The view from the church of Ag. Peter takes your breath away!
The church is beautiful and picturesque!

In a wonderful location, at the top of Dionysos, where on the right is the turn for Penteli, is the church of Agios Petros.
Hi Tasos
wow, the ground based shots are really absolutely super, and so smooth and improves the impression of the video immensely! Very nicely done, as always my friend, compliments, I really enjoyed the video...And yes, the view from up there is stunning. Thanks for sharing ??
cheers Paul

Hi Tasos
wow, the ground based shots are really absolutely super, and so smooth and improves the impression of the video immensely! Very nicely done, as always my friend, compliments, I really enjoyed the video...And yes, the view from up there is stunning. Thanks for sharing ??
cheers Paul
Thank you so much my friend Paul for your feedback and your kind words, appreciated! Have a wonderful day!! ??

Nice and thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Tasos GR

Awesome video Tasos, it shows that you take your time pre-planning, executing and editing the final product, colors were very sharp, and it was nice getting a glimpse at the videographer/editor at the end. ;)

Awesome video Tasos, it shows that you take your time pre-planning, executing and editing the final product, colors were very sharp, and it was nice getting a glimpse at the videographer/editor at the end. ;)
Thank you so much my friend for your feedback and your kind words, appreciated! Stay tuned and have a wonderful day!! ??

Another great video! Thanks for sharing

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inecho