DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Star trail night sky timelapse

FlyingFilmmaker

Reactions
Site
flyingfilmmakerpro.com
Very nice. I don't think I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like it. You have quite a few really beautiful pics on your account btw.

Very nice. I bought one of those Arsenal attachments for my camera. It has what is called the "holy Grail Setting" for long night time timelapse. Only used a few times until my neighbor decided to add super bright LED lights to his backyard and pretty much killed any night timelapses.

That was a lot of work, but well worth it, very nice!

Very nice. I don't think I don't think I have ever seen anything quite like it. You have quite a few really beautiful pics on your account btw.
Thanks! It's pretty unique. Not a lot of people do timelapses like that. And thanks for the kind words.

Very nice. I bought one of those Arsenal attachments for my camera. It has what is called the "holy Grail Setting" for long night time timelapse. Only used a few times until my neighbor decided to add super bright LED lights to his backyard and pretty much killed any night timelapses.
Thanks! I've never really gotten a good day to night timelapse, mainly because I've never gotten a high end triggering system. Nightlapses are a lot fo fun to do though. Thankfully where we live I'm are quite a ways from any neighors (live over a mile up a gravel road) and there isn't too much light polution (although there is some).

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
That was a lot of work, but well worth it, very nice!
Thanks! It was a good bit of work. Around a thousand photos. Took about 3 hours for one step of the post processing to render on my pretty well speced editing computer. Definetly worth it though!

Reactions: Jay241
I’ve got an app of my phone that does light trails. No need for all the processing. But my place has too much light noise that the pic doesn’t turn out well.
I know a guy who does it with his camera setup and even caught a couple of meteors.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21