DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Star Trek skin

peterml

Reactions
I have a fancy to apply a Star Trek themed skin to my Mini 2 however can’t seem to locate one. Does anyone on here know if such a thing exists?

You might give this site a look over.

A lot of drone pilots like the products and have a variety of skins to choose from.

They may have something close but due to copywrite infringements, you'll probably won't get the Enterprise.

I think you might be able to submit your own design and have it made as well. ?

Good luck .

Live long and prosper. ?

A vinyl printer (sign shop) can print whatever you may want - as long as not copyrighted material.

I think there are files here on the site for the cutting portion so it form fits once printed. Read they were, but not sure where.

Most of the skin sites allow you upload a photo, maybe one of USS Enterprise can be cropped / sized / manipulated in a way it kinda looks good.
Sort of an all over theme look.

I did one with the Australian flag once, and it looked pretty good in the mock up, though never have bothered ordering any skins or applying as yet.

I actually had the same idea with decal girl and She or he or they said they cannot do it because it’s copyrighted but if you wanna make your own design they would do it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d