DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Start DJI Care Refresh claim?

Do you use a VPN on your computer/phone? If you are trying to put in Canada but your VPN is showing that you are in East Gish the website probably just kicks you out.

UNITED STATES & CANADA
+1 (818) 235 0789
Mon-Fri 7:00AM - 5:00PM (PST)

This is the number that i called.I found the email route frustrating as well.
After all was said and done i had my replacement within two weeks..
Is this you’re saying the number for speaking to a real person that can refresh support? Instead of waiting for days to hear from reply to emails? I paid for a refresh coverage to be transferred when drone exchanged but was never done now I’m $1300 Due to their mistake and no one cares. I need to speak to somebody who cares and will do so or attempt to until I can speak to somebody up the chain what does care. If they exist. I’m beginning to think no one there exist like that they’re fraudsters

Is this you’re saying the number for speaking to a real person that can refresh support? Instead of waiting for days to hear from reply to emails? I paid for a refresh coverage to be transferred when drone exchanged but was never done now I’m $1300 Due to their mistake and no one cares. I need to speak to somebody who cares and will do so or attempt to until I can speak to somebody up the chain what does care. If they exist. I’m beginning to think no one there exist like that they’re fraudsters
Yes that is the number that i called and talked to an actual person..Give them a call

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3