DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

State Farm insurance update

chappmaster

Reactions
Well my $30 State Farm insurance renewal is now $60 just thought I let u guys know mine covers $1050 and $100 deductible Minnesota

Reactions: Zyskman78
you should look into it a little more. For the $60 a year with state farm It gave $3500 worth of coverage. You should be able to add other items to that policy to be covered for no more $$. I have 1200 for mavic, 1200 for dslr and lenses and 2 gopro hero 4 silvers under the policy for just $60. I have everything in a backpac so if someone walks away with it all it is covered. Just an fyi

Mine is $20 a year on my home owners personal items policy.. No deductible and replacement of $2500

Just got mine yesterday. Agent and I were both shocked when it came up as $15. But when she went to finish all the info on the computer, it said it was under the $60 minimum for a policy. So I was stuck with $60. Perhaps if you have SF for other policies, you can get the low number.

Reactions: BmrUpInTheSky
According to a few posts, my $139 for the 3 drones don’t sound right. I should just be able to up my coverage in my one policy and list the serial #’s in that one, no?
I can’t look up anything since I just signed up, and nothing in the mail yet.
I’m going to call the office, but I know my agent is out of town this week.

According to a few posts, my $139 for the 3 drones don’t sound right. I should just be able to up my coverage in my one policy and list the serial #’s in that one, no?
I can’t look up anything since I just signed up, and nothing in the mail yet.
I’m going to call the office, but I know my agent is out of town this week.

Yea something is off... I have three drones on my policy. The policy covers me for 2200.00

Mine is through auto owners and coverage is for 5000 for 44.00 year but we have a lot of other stuff covered under other policies.

Does not cover the liability of a crash,but covers the drones.2 Mavic,1 Phantom, and the extras. from theft, accidental damage, fire
0 deductible

I called to get particulars, but my agent is out for school this week, and my policies are still not updated online. The office did say that everything IS covered the day I signed and paid the premiums. I’d like to see the deductible in the Articles policy. Can’t recall through all the paperwork that week ( home, auto, articles,). Pretty sure it wasn’t $0.

My policy is $60 a year. That’s for $1500 coverage. I need to add my Inspire onto that. We’ll see what it goes up to.

Mine is through auto owners and coverage is for 5000 for 44.00 year but we have a lot of other stuff covered under other policies.

Does not cover the liability of a crash,but covers the drones.2 Mavic,1 Phantom, and the extras. from theft, accidental damage, fire
0 deductible
Does it cover it if it can not be found?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique