DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

STAY GROUNDED…PLEASE

YVRGUY

Reactions
IMG_9372.jpeg
We’re burning up pretty good here in British Columbia Canada. Any drone pilots out there please, if you’re in the vicinity of these forest fires 🔥…PLEASE stay grounded. We’ve lost 3 lives already this year to fighting fires and we don’t need any more fire fighters lost…ever. You being up in the air in the vicinity shuts down all air resources be it water 💦 bombing or first response for those seriously injured fighting fires. The priority are the men and woman brave enough to be involved…we can always grow another tree 🌲.

This is obviously not just occurring here in BC, it is a world wide concern. It just happens to be in my back yard and sadly there have been lives lost.

🇨🇦👍

Excellent advice

Just south of the border from you...here we got a nice bit of rain over the past 36 hours, it's lovely. I was walking around last night noticing how good the air smelled. I sure hope you guys got some of that rain, too (and no lightning strikes). I really am hoping we can continue to dodge the wildfire smoke (we've been luck so far, but with the rainy season still 2 months away, that's asking for a lot).

Will be hoping to send some moisture north for you all. Good luck and stay safe.

Reactions: EyesWideShut
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas