DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stealth Propellers

I would never start the props with them folded. Opening them up like you do is much less stressful.

That a good stress test video never seen it but that a good example that’s why I always straighten them out .i know I have a pair that are pretty stiff and doesn’t take but a second to straighten them

Reactions: bombero
Thanks for all this information everybody. Going to purchase some for my MA to start with.

They work fine, with slightly lower motor speeds than the stock props. The prop sound is lower frequency as a result, and some users find them subjectively quieter. They are rather flexible compared to the stock props, which gives them a rather flimsy feel, but I haven't seen any reports of them breaking.
Ken Heron just demonstrated them on his YouTube channel. He did break one but said something about it being good that it broke as opposed to damaging a motor or other expensive drone part. Still flew even with the broken prop.

I got some softer m2 props and put them on my m1. At high speed maneuver over head, I could hear the prop momentarily smack the arm. I was startled, and decided not to use softer props on high speed maneuvers. Anyone experienced it with the MAS props?

Currently installed on MA and MP. It really turned down the stab-like noise on the MA. The MP which handles more like a boat just seems to feel a bit softer, and, I like it.

Have the MAS props on my MP1, orange colour. Never had a problem with them, easy to see and look good.
Maybe slight reduction in sound.
I always keep props polished with car polish to allow smoother airflow over them, and regularly inspect leading edges for insect strikes, cleaning as necessary and removing any slight burrs with fine emery board.
Really like these props!

Have the MAS props on my MP1, orange colour. Never had a problem with them, easy to see and look good.
Maybe slight reduction in sound.
I always keep props polished with car polish to allow smoother airflow over them, and regularly inspect leading edges for insect strikes, cleaning as necessary and removing any slight burrs with fine emery board.
Really like these props!

Good to hear, I have the M1P and ordered some last Tuesday.
Looking forward to getting mine, they are now at Los Angeles airport or maybe even in a plane freight hold right now ☺

Car polish hey ?
Someone said in another post they do this too, but to resist moisture in near sub zero temps, helps to stop props icing up.
So glad we don't need to worry about that here too much !! ?

Been running the MPP 8331 props for a few years on mine with no issues, will see if these give an even lower pitch, though these ones are very stealthy already, compared to my sons P3P and BILs Air (he has the MAS props on that).

I'll leave the flight characteristics of the props to others who know more than I.

I bought a set of the orange ones for my Zoom and to say they are "stealth" is a gross exaggeration! But they do make it more visible. I've never had any problems with mine.

Reactions: sar104
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet