DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Still photo digital zoom

Record your flight to capture a still frame and edit in post.

With up to 60fps of quality video, there's bound to be a frame that could work.

At least for social media. ?

While it would be convenient, as others have stated you can just do it in post with likely a better result.
I do however like the idea of a further away perspective at the actual time of making my still photo. A little safer being further away in certain circumstances as well. The quality of a digital is for sure not as good as an optical zoom, I get that. But, if just a mild extension, it sometimes works out ok.

I do however like the idea of a further away perspective at the actual time of making my still photo. A little safer being further away in certain circumstances as well. The quality of a digital is for sure not as good as an optical zoom, I get that. But, if just a mild extension, it sometimes works out ok.
Some tablets offer the ability to zoom into a portion of the screen in a magnifying glass view as an ADA assist. Alternatively, shoot video in 1080p and zoom in 4x digitally, and then switch back to taking a still photo, or just use the still frame from the video itself later.

Reactions: RocketmanTurbo
Some tablets offer the ability to zoom into a portion of the screen in a magnifying glass view as an ADA assist. Alternatively, shoot video in 1080p and zoom in 4x digitally, and then switch back to taking a still photo, or just use the still frame from the video itself later.
Thanks for the tip...Will explore that.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llMUTTZZll