DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stock front filter

Your link defaults to the ebay home page. In any case, you probably need some ND filters to slow down the shutter speed to capture smooth video. Actual M2P owners can chime in about this.

Your link defaults to the ebay home page. In any case, you probably need some ND filters to slow down the shutter speed to capture smooth video. Actual M2P owners can chime in about this.

Thanks for the response , I fixed the link.
and I'm not talking about ND's - I care about UV protection (and physical, but that already provided by the stock one)

Hi there,
anyone knows if the stock filter that mounted on the camera is a UV or I should look for one (Like PGYTECH Camera Lens HD Filter MRC-UV CPL ND ND-PL Kit for DJI MAVIC 2 PRO Drone | eBay)

*suggestions for filters are more then welcome

Thanks

Typically you do not want to be using a third party UV filter on any modern digital sensor/camera. Modern optics as well as the sensors themselves already have UV coatings, and the only thing additional UV filters do for digital images is introduce the possibility for unpleasant color casts and reduce light transmission. UV filters were designed for the film days. If you want a filter for protection purposes only, you will want to look for a clear/neutral filter. Generally you are not going to have any major problems, but it's a pointless risk IMHO. This is assuming DJI has built their camera like virtually every other digital camera out there. Most filter manufacturers offer neutral or 'protection' filters for this exact reason.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB