DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

STOCKPILES MEASUREMENTS

does anybody know's how to measure stockpiles with the mavic 3 pro?
DJI won't release a software developers kit (SDK) for the Mavic 3 pro.
An SDK would enable software developers to modify their mapping apps to work with the Mavic 3 pro.
Without the SDK, no mapping apps work with the Mavic 3 pro.
If the stockpile is only small, you might be able to get away with flying manually to acquire images, but if it's a large stockpile, you're out of luck.

@Meta4 this might be a work-around for that limitation.

I've not had the time to test it myself by I plan to soon on my Mini 4 Pro.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
@Meta4 this might be a work-around for that limitation.

I've not had the time to test it myself by I plan to soon on my Mini 4 Pro.
yes,i saw that the other day on youtube.i already planned a mission,and i am going to test it as well as soon as possible

yes,i saw that the other day on youtube.i already planned a mission,and i am going to test it as well as soon as possible
I've got a test mission already done and recorded. I just need to find time to test it before I go to the "Real Job" next week. I just need to figure out the "File Transfer" aspect of it and I'm good to go.

Let's hear how yours goes once you've ran it and processed the DATA.

The creator of that App, @jaystechvault has been VERY responsive and VERY supportive so be sure to let him (and us) know if you have any issues.

I'm looking to do several different missions on the same property once I get the work flow down as far as file transfer etc etc.

I've got a test mission already done and recorded. I just need to find time to test it before I go to the "Real Job" next week. I just need to figure out the "File Transfer" aspect of it and I'm good to go.

Let's hear how yours goes once you've ran it and processed the DATA.

The creator of that App, @jaystechvault has been VERY responsive and VERY supportive so be sure to let him (and us) know if you have any issues.

I'm looking to do several different missions on the same property once I get the work flow down as far as file transfer etc etc.
yes we in the same boat,and yes he has.i reach him out on the discord,and he has been very supportive.i just need to test it out,i have 2 test missions already recorded.

Reactions: BigAl07
Same advice, use the right tool for the job. M3 has a rolling shutter.
M3E mechanical shutter.

Same advice, use the right tool for the job. M3 has a rolling shutter.
M3E mechanical shutter.
Yes I understand,but I don't have the money right now for m3E.if billy is doing stockpiles measurements with the m3p,I believe anybody can.you just have to be resourceful with what you have.

Yes I understand,but I don't have the money right now for m3E.if billy is doing stockpiles measurements with the m3p,I believe anybody can.you just have to be resourceful with what you have.
No disagreement. Just be aware your business reputation is part of growing your business. Hopefully the deliverables speak well for your endeavor and let you grow it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian