DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Storage error

Akbuk

Reactions
If I connect the drone to my or another PC, windows prompts me to format the card or internal storage. I lose all the footage. I have tried different SD cards recommended by DJI and different PCs. It is only ok if I format the card or internal storage before recording. Anyone have a similar problem, do you know what to do?

Reactions: Maersk65
If I connect the drone to my or another PC, windows prompts me to format the card or internal storage. I lose all the footage. I have tried different SD cards recommended by DJI and different PCs. It is only ok if I format the card or internal storage before recording. Anyone have a similar problem, do you know what to do?
Sorry to hear that, but no issues here with my card/ Mac laptop... Using SanDisk 64Gb extreme pro card...
Card formatted in the drone before using...

What does your Windows PC show for properties of the SD car in the drone--FAT or exFat?
Did you previously format the SD card in the drone?
Using the Fly app what does it show as files on the drone? Are there images or videos on the card?

What does your Windows PC show for properties of the SD car in the drone--FAT or exFat?
Did you previously format the SD card in the drone?
Using the Fly app what does it show as files on the drone? Are there images or videos on the card?
exFat. Yes, I format sd card and internal storage in the dron. Fly App show all files.

If you format the card in the drone prior to shooting, are you able to then shoot photos and download the files from the card using a computer?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan