DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Storage Location shows SD card NA and Internal Storage NA

bcoles

Reactions
Tonight, I took some photos of our house with the Christmas lights on. Came in to download them and they did not appear in the media folder. I looked everywhere for them. I've never had a trouble downloading photos before. I checked in the app, in the camera settings and it is reporting that both my SD card and Internal Storage are N/A. The SD card is inserted in the drone properly. My questions are both WHY and how can I fix this. Thanks for your help. Bryan.

Perhaps try a different card.
Yes, I don't have one presently but will buy one tomorrow. Just can not understand why the internal storage is not available. Bryan

Yes, I don't have one presently but will buy one tomorrow. Just can not understand why the internal storage is not available. Bryan
Good news, I got it all working. I just couldn't figure out why the internal storage read N/A. So I went back into the camera settings and changed from SD card to Internal and sure enough 8GB showed up. So then I went back in the storage setting and selected SD card and sure enough 56 GB showed up. Went outside took my pictures and all is working great again. Bryan.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard