DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strange Battery Issue / 5 charges

7elevenGR

Reactions
Hello all, today suddenly when finished my flight with battery number (1) i tried to put the second battery number (2) and drone started automatically (calibration e.t.c) without to press the button on battery to turn it on.

Aircraft did the calibration procedure and the dji sound but battery was with no lights at all. Before to start hover, aircraft was on ground with environment temperature (28 degrees) and I checked battery was 38. Startedto hover on ground and temperature went 57 quite fast and I removed the battery.

Tried to install battery number (3) all ok, aircraft was off until to press the battery to turn it on. I removed battery and installed number 2 again. Aircraft started automatically calibration again e.t.c
Happened something similar to anybody before ? It’s crazy. I bought both batteries new sealed before 1 month and only the number 2 has this issue. Both of them like 5-6 charges.

Faulty battery don't use for flying, firmware could have become corrupted

Reactions: 7elevenGR
I never tried to fly with this battery. When I saw that drone started automatically i said omg something wrong is happening.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ldh02111