DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strange object?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But but but theres nothing there ask the OP:eek:So now he's been caught in this lie. Theres noway he didn't know that sign was there. go away dude

Last edited:
Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
You said I was dense, what kind of idiot would try to fly a drone when its so dark you can't see your screen and then want to fly out over a black river at night. I'd bet you don't have a 107 either and probably don't follow any of the rules. Its pretty clear your an outlaw here.:mad:
Providing all my lights are working properly and no airports, houses, people or anything else for that matter anywhere in the neighborhood than YES *******I was going to fly, correction, DID fly and as for the sole purpose of my flight which I had not mentioned is none of your buisness anyway..... I'm very contentious of my surroundings and respect all around me so..... My buisness is my own, have a good day and keep on scratching your brain over it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sign your looking at isn't even there. I should be back there in the next 2 weeks. Apparently because I'm so full of ***and trying so hard to spoof everyone I suppose I'll have to take pictures of the lot when I get there but something tells me that y'all won't believe that either. I'm just full of ****and I'm done trying to make sense of this mystery. One thing for sure, it's going to cary on as a mystery for us all.....
yep FOS

This thread is almost comical at this point. Is it unidentified? Yes, currently. Is it aliens? Doubtful. Ghost? Maybe, depends on how you feel about the afterlife. To me it looks like a Phantom flying in front of OP. But that’s my 2¢. Obviously, OP isn’t gonna give this one up until everybody agrees with what they feel it was. This is like the thread of the house/car burglary a few months back. One thing I haven’t seen, keep in mind I haven’t read every post on this, but what kind of noise did it make? If there was something there, I highly doubt it was silent that close to OP. Unless of course, it was a ghost. Being that there was NOTHING around at the time of this, OP must have heard this object make some sort of sound.

This thread is almost comical at this point. Is it unidentified? Yes, currently. Is it aliens? Doubtful. Ghost? Maybe, depends on how you feel about the afterlife. To me it looks like a Phantom flying in front of OP. But that’s my 2¢. Obviously, OP isn’t gonna give this one up until everybody agrees with what they feel it was. This is like the thread of the house/car burglary a few months back. One thing I haven’t seen, keep in mind I haven’t read every post on this, but what kind of noise did it make? If there was something there, I highly doubt it was silent that close to OP. Unless of course, it was a ghost. Being that there was NOTHING around at the time of this, OP must have heard this object make some sort of sound.
I'm not saying it's alien or ghost, has to be a rational explanation just that it's creepy because I was mostly watching the drone at this point because the screen is black and my front red lights were not working. I seen NOTHING and apart from having a hearing aid I heard nothing. While putting the drone away I was watching the video and seen this on the screen so I was very surprised. Not sure that I care much anymore about what anyone has to say because of the smart a'^ comments coming from the ( Mod Removed.). I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything and if I could have posted this video straight from my laptop I would have (not interested in hits on youtube) and avoided the lame comments about click bait. I'm done with this circus of ( Mod Removed ) and their coments. It is what it is, you see what I seen and that's that.... Happy flying to all and have a great day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, I most certainly am.

Also, don’t want to be that guy, but I feel like I have to be, but huge wrong word here. Contentious means controversial, or causing or likely to cause an argument. I think you meant conscious.

Also, don’t want to be that guy, but I feel like I have to be, but huge wrong word here. Contentious means controversial, or causing or likely to cause an argument. I think you meant conscious.
Yes sir i did and thank you for pointing this out, appreciate ya!

This threads gone from curiosity about what an object is to aliens . It is definitely a UFO . Unidentified Flying Object. I am sure just like me he just wants to know what it is .
I think is a reflection as I have seen strange things while driving at night in the middle of nowhere that turned out to be reflections in my passenger windows. Startles you for a second or two. Just a thought.

I still say he's using the right word. :p:p:p:p:p

"There is absolutely nothing in that parking lot....... NOTHING! "

Straight into your flight path mate, your UFO is the green sign.....
Google is your friend :)

You are correct. If you watch closely OP descends his drone at the same time the “UFO” appears and then flies forward, barely missing the sign. Street signs are also very reflective hence the “glowing” effect. Your UFO was a green sign. LOL

Reactions: Nile Mcmillion
You are correct. If you watch closely OP descends his drone at the same time the “UFO” appears and then flies forward, barely missing the sign. Street signs are also very reflective hence the “glowing” effect. Your UFO was a green sign. LOL
I agree, that was my first thought when I seen the video. You had a close encounter with a street sign!

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Well I just read all this and feel like I have had a encounter with wasted 4 pages and see there's really
no need to have anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman