DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strange object?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppydon

Reactions
12' to 15' agl not more than 20' from me. The object comes into the screen at 3.52. Bottom center, moves to middle of screen than moves up and left towards the drone. You will have to turn your brightness all the way up. It eliminates a blueish light. I seen NOTHING while flying and there was no one else around. I can not explain this.

Reactions: Dronage
12' to 15' agl not more than 20' from me. The object comes into the screen at 3.52. Bottom center, moves to middle of screen than moves up and left towards the drone. You will have to turn your brightness all the way up. It eliminates a blueish light. I seen NOTHING while flying and there was no one else around. I can not explain this.

You're lucky you weren't abducted

Lol nice : To me it looks just like another done taking off with out lights. You can see it much clearer on my video screen than I captured here.
Kind of looked like a phantom 3 with the stripes.

Its lifts straight up off the ground and up but maybe not a phantom 3 .

But what kind of drone , that I am not sure of.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your MAVIC in and out of the storm.

Last edited:
No I can clearly see that drone take off from the ground straight up about 3 ft than it comes forward , looking at it on a 38 inch wide
My drone is 12 to 15 feet high at the time this happens. Shortly later you will see lights behind and below the object. These lights disappear than re-appear as if there is a body to this object. Also, when zooming in in the object there seems to be some sort of lettering illuminating from it. I was within 20 feet of my drone this whole time and seen no lights or anything like this. This object doesn't appear to be lit up but yet illuminating.

To those who are serious please, watch frame by frame closely. I'm kinda spooked because like I said, nothing there that I seen until I watched the vid.

Reactions: Dronage
No, not a drone. My drone was the only drone there.
To those who are serious please, watch frame by frame closely. I'm kinda spooked because like I said, nothing there that I seen until I watched the vid.

Can you see the first few frames where the drone is taking off from the ground ?

We are all about UFO that is why i love to be able to fly into the clouds with some infrared, but these aliens would have to be the size of small ants. lollll

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Funny, you call it a drone... Never seen a drone that illuminates like that. It appears into the screen at 3.52, if you can see the ground at that point than your seeing something I don't see.

The only things that I have attracted at night have been Bats and Moths, sadly like every UFO or ghost picture I have seen its in the dark, grainy, blurred and takes a lot of very vivid imagination. Its not that I disbelieve, But!

As I said, zoom in, fame by frame. Seeing lights in the background below the object. As it moves to the left the lights disappear and re-appear like it has a body... I don't know....

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Strange that peopme identify UFO to aliens. I said nothing about aliens. Simply that it's unidentified!

Funny, you call it a drone... Never seen a drone that illuminates like that. It appears into the screen at 3.52, if you can see the ground at that point than your seeing something I don't see.

I cannot see the ground but on my monitor I can see it clearly lift up from the ground , but than those lights are strange as it does seem to change shape somewhat. But clearly you are saying there was no sound so that speaks in favor of UFO .

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NIKLM