DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strobe light for mavic pro 1

chappmaster

Reactions
What’s best strobe light for mavic pro and best spot to mount it and anyone got links to some strobe lights with cases I don’t want bulky lights either any info would be nice I tried google but only shows mavic mini

Strobon Cree white with holders

1598714782978.png

Reactions: mereflyer
I think you will find a good selection of lights and mounts from Firehouse Technologies. I have an Arc(II) clear as my main strobe, then smaller red and green strobes for the front arms. I bought these when I only had Mini, but use them on my Mavic 2 Pro without any issues. Velcro is your friend. You can mount it on the top or the bottom, but you need to be aware not to block any sensors or vents. I prefer to mount my main strobe on the bottom because it helps me spot my drones easier when they aren't so close and their light color blends in with the sky when it's bright out.

FWIW, when I first ordered the the clear stobe, I wanted something to face forward so I could tell when my Mini was pointed at me. I told them not to ship it mounted, but to send the mount separately. I attached the strobe to the mount with velcro, and have since modified it so the strobe fits flush in the mount, which is how I store it in the case.[Photo is in the pre-modified mount. It now sits flush inside.] I take it out of the mount and put it where I want it. My red and green strobes are mounted on the front arms, attached (don't laugh) with elastic hair bands (which work great!). Velcro would have worked too, but the bands are cleaner.

Firehouse Technology

Arc_mounting.jpg
M2P_StrobeMounts.jpg

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851