DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Strobes for mavic air

flightsimulation

Reactions
Heyvall

Been struggling to find strobon cree lights in stock, they seem to be the best in class lights, any alternatives?

Thanks

Here you go.

These look great is the auto strobe interval of each light built in?
Basically with 3 independant lights i would turn them on at different intervals to have each flash at different times.

Sorry its getting very detailed just trying to get an effect where every second has a different color flash.
To see from all directions try these:

These look great is the auto strobe interval of each light built in?
Basically with 3 independant lights i would turn them on at different intervals to have each flash at different times.

Sorry its getting very detailed just trying to get an effect where every second has a different color flash.
There are three modes. Constant, slow flash, faster flash obtained by toggle the power button. On fast flash I get about 4 hours use before needing a recharge.

Reactions: JamesD71
Ah :(

I ship to Canada if you need any mounts ;)

Reactions: Matigas Ulo
Amazing looks great, unfortunately dont have shipment to canada for lights strobon cree, but these mounts are definately what i want due to the black color to match my drone.
For the Mavic Air I actually recommend Firehouse Dual Cree strobes over the bigger ARC or ARC II strobes as they are quite a bit smaller and still extremely bright. You can get them for $45 US per pair right now on Firehouse's site, they do however charge a $14 additional shipping fee to Canada. Below is their International shipping note:
"Shipping is flat rate to all US locations only! Canada orders there will be a surcharge added and billed before it will be shipped. Usually 14.00 US for priority mail. We usually ship via usps Priority Mail with Tracking. We do not send signature required unless requested. If tracking states it was delivered and you don't have a secure address we will not be responsible for lost or stolen orders."

You can find the Dual Cree strobes on their site HERE When ordering the strobe mounts just make sure you select the Firehouse Tech Dual option in the pull down menu on our site.

Reactions: flightsimulation
Interesting yes these look great as well and I can actually get them. I would need one dual to get 2 lights from my understanding but it does nt seem that way on website, im looking to get a white and red one or red and green.
For the Mavic Air I actually recommend Firehouse Dual Cree strobes over the bigger ARC or ARC II strobes as they are quite a bit smaller and still extremely bright. You can get them for $45 US per pair right now on Firehouse's site, they do however charge a $14 additional shipping fee to Canada. Below is their International shipping note:
"Shipping is flat rate to all US locations only! Canada orders there will be a surcharge added and billed before it will be shipped. Usually 14.00 US for priority mail. We usually ship via usps Priority Mail with Tracking. We do not send signature required unless requested. If tracking states it was delivered and you don't have a secure address we will not be responsible for lost or stolen orders."

You can find the Dual Cree strobes on their site HERE When ordering the strobe mounts just make sure you select the Firehouse Tech Dual option in the pull down menu on our site.

White will have the longest visibility distance. However, having different colors allows you to quickly determine the drones orientation visually. On side benefit is the increase in VLOS, especially at dawn and dusk.

Makes sense was wondering if i can just flip one pointing front say green and one pointing back white so one on front right arm and one in the rear arm pointing backwards white, this can give me the best of both white is the back and green is front.

What do you or others have? There is alot of great options.
White will have the longest visibility distance. However, having different colors allows you to quickly determine the drones orientation visually. On side benefit is the increase in VLOS, especially at dawn and dusk.

Makes sense was wondering if i can just flip one pointing front say green and one pointing back white so one on front right arm and one in the rear arm pointing backwards white, this can give me the best of both white is the back and green is front.

What do you or others have? There is alot of great options.
Per the pic below with whites pointed rear from the rear legs.
B98B78BA-BBD3-478B-A893-2032055AD52C.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimmy poole