DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Struggling to get a better video quality from Mavic Pro.

ziaul808

Reactions
Hello there!
I am Zia n new to this forum as Mavic pilot but m as x Phantom 4 pilot earlier. I have stuggling to get at least a decent video quality from my new Mavic Pro. Tried so many combinations of settings and configs, but nothing working out well.
Working with Phantom 4 was more easier n also better quality of work indeed. Could any one pls help me to give any any reasonable solution for any better quality video!! There i no mechanical isaues with the Camera as well as with the software also but i believe its just the right setting only causing these troubles.

Attachments

• thumb_8f64ec22e710fa39_1544346618000.jpg
    thumb_8f64ec22e710fa39_1544346618000.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 38
The provided picture is just a small thumbnail. Please see if you can upload a full size version.
Also what is your current settings on video and photo ?

Could any one pls help me to give any any reasonable solution for any better quality video!! There i no mechanical isaues with the Camera as well as with the software also but i believe its just the right setting only causing these troubles.
It's going to be hard to help since we can't tell what the problem is.
There is no single "right" setting and what settings are right will depend on what your subject and lighting are as well as what effect you want to catch.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan