DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stuff for our Mavic 2 drones

Elton Hammonds

Reactions
I've already found and ordered some items for my Mavic 2 Pro that might be handy...

These are on eBay, as you can see.

If anyone finds new gear specifically for the Mavic 2s, maybe we can post them here...Screenshot_20180825-010502_eBay.jpegScreenshot_20180825-010420_eBay.jpeg

Reactions: Causetout
They don't work.i tried.

Maybe front legs can be fitted.. BUT the rear element could hook on 2 holes located on the old mavic Back

On the MAVIC 2 those 2 holes does not exist any more

I just bought a foldable landing pad to be able to kinda replace the leg extension.

By the way I advise the Freewell compact square landing pad.. Quite cheap, and foldable and water resistant.

Found it on eBay or Amazon

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Thank for the reply, that's a shame though but no doubt there will be some out soon even if it's the type that clip onto the back arms

They don't work.i tried.

Maybe front legs can be fitted.. BUT the rear element could hook on 2 holes located on the old mavic Back

I just bought a foldable landing pad to be able to kinda replace the leg extension.

By the way I advise the Freewell compact square landing pad.. Quite cheap, and foldable and water resistant.

I waited a while for it, but I bought a round landing pad that collapses like a car sun visor for about $4.

Even with skids, it's nice to have a clear target as you're on final approach. :)

Even with skids, it's nice to have a clear target as you're on final approach. :)

Also really good to have on grass (unless you want to play lawnmower with your drone) or on dust... dust is the worst.

I never use mine on concrete, but with dirt roads or grass, or SNOW, for sure. :) (Yes, I fly my Mavic Air in the snow a LOT!)

Mavic 2 Pro / ZOOM Drone Night flight lights LED & Landing Gear Height Extender | eBay

PGYTECH-_Night-flight-lights-_LED-_Landing-_Gear-_Height-_Extender-_Leg.jpg

They don't work.i tried.

I’ve read that the antennaes are in each front leg; I wonder how adding additional casings to the legs would effect the range and Occusync 2. Has anyone done any comparisons with and without the leg extensions? Adding the leg extensions would seem to have “some” adverse effect on the reception.

So what did they say?
iStyles said they will email me as soon as they have a pattern ready to cut them. [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3]

Given that, I'm confident they will be on top of it ASAP, unlike the dozens of other companies that I emailed

For a week I researched drone skins online and got blown off or told no by Pgy-tech, Decal Concepts, SkinIt, Decal Girl and others.

I'll definitely be updating this thread when I hear back from them.

I'm extremely excited about these hi-vis skins in addition to the micro sized FAA compliant strobe lights and landing skids with removable floats that I'll be adding to my M2P as soon as possible.

I'm still waiting to hear back from someone that has offered 3d printed clip mounts for the strobes, which might just "force" me to order a couple more strobes. LOL

One thing is for sure, no one will look credible if they try to accuse me trying to sneak up on them and spy with this setup! [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

I'm still waiting to hear back from someone that has offered 3d printed clip mounts for the strobes, which might just "force" me to order a couple more strobes.
Our strobe mounts for the Mavic 2 are up now.
You can find the Firehouse Technology ARC / ARC II HERE
822778277.jpg

Or the Flytron Strobon Cree, Flytron Standalone, Firehouse Technology Cree and Firehouse Technology Dual Cree HERE

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+