DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stupid question Part 2.. Serial Number

ronheater70

Reactions
Ummm Where is it? I have a receipt with numbers on that (ASIN number)Is that it, is it on the drone somewhere?

Are you referring to the drone's serial number? If so, which drone are you flying?

If you're just registering with the FAA to fly as a hobbyist, go here and register under Section 336. You won't need to enter the drone's serial number.

If you're just registering with the FAA to fly as a hobbyist, go here and register under Section 336. You won't need to enter the drone's serial number.
I was under the impression I needed to have the serial number to register it?

I was under the impression I needed to have the serial number to register it?
No, you do not need the serial number to register as a hobbyist.

Have you check the back of the box? There should be a big sticker. The small sticker in the battery compartment is kinda small and hard to read.

Have you check the back of the box? There should be a big sticker. The small sticker in the battery compartment is kinda small and hard to read.
Just looked, bottom of box all kinds of numbers and stickers, I go what i need I think. thanks! I suppose I donned it for the FAA, but I will need it for state farm

YES Why do they ask for the serial number when they don't print anything called "Serial number" or S No on the drone??? I want to register for DJI care but can't because of this.

You can find the serial number inside the battery compartment.

3e198579c882939dd29a5b546b336aa0b9df2394.jpeg

I've tried every one of those numbers. Show me where it says serial number please?? Mine is the Mavic 2 Pro
The serial number is in that exact location (split into two lines) on the Mavic 2. It doesn't say "serial number" anywhere.

997e134511e3bc497fa38b20472f494b.jpg

This is mine. No Serial number. Every one of those combinations of numbers and letters has been rejected.

I have been unable to register to buy DJI protect . The ipad has stopped offering it . Only because it doesn't make clear which of the many numbers is the serial number. Can you assist please?

Only because it doesn't make clear which of the many numbers is the serial number.
Both lines together are the complete serial number. PM me an up close photo of your serial number and I can assist.

It is my understanding from your picture that this is your serial number 163DF8P0018L0J

If anyone else disagrees please speak up!

Attachments

• Serial Number.PNG
    Serial Number.PNG
    22.2 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: FoxhallGH
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member