DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

sUAS HISTORY

Ron (MM)

Reactions
I have 3 DJI Aircraft. My opinion on this MA2 UPDATE. It is one of, if not the best updates I received. Keeping the value and status ranking of one of, if not the best consumer Unmanned Aircraft of present.
Of course there will be some flaws, the evolution of sUAS is relatively in its beginning stages of advanced technology worldwide.
. At this time in sUAS history, owners and pilots of all experiences and official certifications standing. Are contributing to the governing and applications of yet another easily accessible human invention that does as much good as bad to the world since the inventions of the Pistol or even the automobile. Any abusive unlawful use of sUAS surely brings a negative public view on these flying unmanned aircraft while observers not knowing its intentions.
. I try to be a positive example as a PIC and I spread the good word of Drones to all are interested. I am fortunate to be part of sUAS History.
This is my opinion and I am not inviting a discussion on my opinion. I respect the sUAS Community and FAA.
That is all.... Carry on.
"SLIIK"
Mavic Air 2, Mavic Air, Mavic Mini

Last edited:
Reactions: Tweeter
I have 3 DJI Aircraft. My opinion on this MA2 UPDATE. It is one of, if not the best updates I received. Keeping the value and status ranking of one of, if not the best consumer Unmanned Aircraft of present.
Of course there will be some flaws, the evolution of sUAS is relatively in its beginning stages of advanced technology worldwide.
. At this time in sUAS history, owners and pilots of all experiences and official certifications standing. Are contributing to the governing and applications of yet another easily accessible human invention that does as much good as bad to the world since the inventions of the Pistol or even the automobile. Any abusive unlawful use of sUAS surely brings a negative public view on these flying unmanned aircraft while observers not knowing its intentions.
. I try to be a positive example as a PIC and I spread the good word of Drones to all are interested. I am fortunate to be part of sUAS History.
This is my opinion and I am not inviting a discussion on my opinion. I respect the sUAS Community and FAA.
That is all.... Carry on.
"SLIIK"
Mavic Air 2, Mavic Air, Mavic Mini
I tend to agree with all that you say. Every time I fly, I can't help but think that I am a part of something much bigger that is coming. My original Phantom 4 is more than welcome to a corner in the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum if it was given an invitation. I'm not ready just yet to give up my Mavic 2 pro and/or Mavic Air 2, but maybe later...

Reactions: Ron (MM)
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
datkin