DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

AeroVP

Reactions
Power in partnerships... Interested in building learning and/or business partnerships w/mapping.

I am a 107 Certified Pilot, completing sUAS program with background in: Ground School, Sensing Systems, Law and Regulations, Mission Planning and more. What's more powerful than getting on board with you...yes, you....to serve as an apprentice, partner to challenge each other to stay at the forefront, and encourage young apprentices to lead the way?

Yes, I've made life a "curious business." With no time to lose, I ask you to reach out so that we can learn from each other as well as invite a younger generation to "ride this wave." Frankly, I'd love to engage in projects or training internationally. My background is diverse...from k-12 STEM education archaeology, Bechtel labor and Ag Economics to Eastman Kodak sales and marketing. I get down and dirty when necessary, and deliver fine-tuned responses to governmental RFPs.

Free to live and work anywhere, internationally, I ask that you take a leap of faith so we might spend a week or a month to learn from each other. Tell me more about your business, project, or aspirations. I just want to fly with precision, delivering fine-tuned results.

Is your skin in the game? Tell me more! Kate

Reactions: NetDep
Still around?

Going to the drone photography workshop coming up in Everett?

Still looking to network?

Hope all is well.

Power in partnerships... Interested in building learning and/or business partnerships w/mapping.

I am a 107 Certified Pilot, completing sUAS program with background in: Ground School, Sensing Systems, Law and Regulations, Mission Planning and more. What's more powerful than getting on board with you...yes, you....to serve as an apprentice, partner to challenge each other to stay at the forefront, and encourage young apprentices to lead the way?

Yes, I've made life a "curious business." With no time to lose, I ask you to reach out so that we can learn from each other as well as invite a younger generation to "ride this wave." Frankly, I'd love to engage in projects or training internationally. My background is diverse...from k-12 STEM education archaeology, Bechtel labor and Ag Economics to Eastman Kodak sales and marketing. I get down and dirty when necessary, and deliver fine-tuned responses to governmental RFPs.

Free to live and work anywhere, internationally, I ask that you take a leap of faith so we might spend a week or a month to learn from each other. Tell me more about your business, project, or aspirations. I just want to fly with precision, delivering fine-tuned results.

Is your skin in the game? Tell me more! Kate
Any updates?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803