Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Summer's day at Kingston Lacy, amazing manor and estate.

Malcx

Nice video - being it's a Nat trust place, did you need any permission for the closer aerial shots?

Derlisz

Website
www.facebook.com
Nice video - being it's a Nat trust place, did you need any permission for the closer aerial shots?[/QUOTE Thanks. Depending of what you regard as closer shots. Mavic Pro has a narrow angle lens giving you impression of being closer then it actually is. I kept well within the drone code limits. No need to peek through the windows

Malcx

You did well - I know round these parts (Surrey) they are _very_ protective of anyone getting close, even if you stick to the code!

Derlisz

Website
www.facebook.com
You did well - I know round these parts (Surrey) they are _very_ protective of anyone getting close, even if you stick to the code!
It's a big place. They open the gardens an hour before they open the House. There was no one around. Literally not a soul. I shot the handheld footage on a different occasion. I filmed a few of their properties and was only asked to land once. No drama. All polite on both sides. I have asked staff on occasion as well and they didn't mind. Maybe that's changed now.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeffheer