DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sun Spots

Very nice vid with a few outstanding shots, good colors and a relaxing atmosphere.
Just wondering you choose 3 pieces of music, maybe with only one piece it would be more solid.
Good work!

Ciao Rob

Very nice vid with a few outstanding shots, good colors and a relaxing atmosphere.
Just wondering you choose 3 pieces of music, maybe with only one piece it would be more solid.
Good work!

Ciao Rob
Thanka for the comment. I couldn't find any long enough after an hour of searching. I suppose I could loop just one. Thought that might get boring. Might try it out of curiosity.

• Haha
Reactions: SpitFire
Awesome footage!

Looks like a clip off discovery channel! [emoji1360]
May be a 5min clip, but we all know the time and effort put in for this footage not to mention the skills for post production etc!

Thks for sharing!

You search only one hour for music?
Man, I search sometimes 1-2 weeks and optimally before I make the shots then I know which and how fast the shots I need.
Remember the music is the soul from a vid, the pictures are the body.
Here an example:

Ciao Rob

Man, I search sometimes 1-2 weeks and optimally before I make the shots then I know which and how fast the shots I need.
Here an example:

Ciao Rob
I can't argue with your statement that the music is the soul. Perhaps, it's a case of impatience that causes me to "rush" into production. Plus, I don't consider my footage to be all that epic, so I don't put a lot of time into editing. The scenery here in northern Illinois is nice enough, but pretty rare to find a grand vista, or other breath taking views. That might be the result of seeing it every day for most of 69 years. And then there's the piloting. Again, some impatience. I keep practicing and dealing with the weather. Today we have 25 mph winds, rain every other day, or bleak, dreary lighting. Enough of my excuses. I appreciate the input and will continue to strive for an eventual epic presentation. There is a lot more to it than one realizes.

Here an example:

Ciao Rob
EPIC

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS