DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sunrise from Dunedin Fl. USA 7/19/2020

DANGIT!

I knew I was missing a good one this morning.
I've been wanting to do this for a long time, but I've been too lazy to get up??. So this morning I finally did it and was glad I did. It was very peaceful flying this morning. ? I love going to St. Augustine and the next time I go I need to get up early and catch the sunrise on the east coast since I live on the west coast. ?

Reactions: itsneedtokno
I've been wanting to do this for a long time, but I've been too lazy to get up??. So this morning I finally did it and was glad I did. It was very peaceful flying this morning. ?
I am ALWAYS awake by no later than 530am.

My work day starts at 4:30 so my body won't let me sleep in anymore.

I figured I'd make the most of my time and now when I wake up I constantly check cloud cover and colors to see if it's worth going outside. (pacing in my house while everyone is asleep lol)

This morning I decided against it ??

Reactions: Vader Zoom 01
I am ALWAYS awake by no later than 530am.

My work day starts at 4:30 so my body won't let me sleep in anymore.

I figured I'd make the most of my time and now when I wake up I constantly check cloud cover and colors to see if it's worth going outside. (pacing in my house while everyone is asleep lol)

This morning I decided against it ??
Oh man, well I work a mid'shift so me getting up this early is a real chore...lolol. I was glad I did and may do it more often on the weekends when I'm off. I love your videos on your channel. You have some great scenery on the east coast and I can't wait to get back over there.

• Love
Oh man, well I work a mid'shift so me getting up this early is a real chore...lolol. I was glad I did and may do it more often on the weekends when I'm off. I love your videos on your channel. You have some great scenery on the east coast and I can't wait to get back over there.
I've been busy with my website and have a big meeting tomorrow so I haven't done much flying lately. I'll be posting something hopefully soon though!

Thanks for the kind words!

I went to Ormond today, it's a beautiful beach, but my son was getting tired, called it early.

Beautiful view. No question about it. Might consider time lapsed shots. It would make it more interesting, entertaining. Just my first thoughts. Again, gorgeous shot.
Thank you DanaMc. I've done the hyperlapse videos on the sun setting but this time decided to just shoot the video of it rising. Next time I will do the hyperlapse. Take care and have a great week.

Thank you DanaMc. I've done the hyperlapse videos on the sun setting but this time decided to just shoot the video of it rising. Next time I will do the hyperlapse. Take care and have a great week.
Hyperlapse is the way to go

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos