DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Sunrise in Telluride this morning

The San Juan mountains in Telluride are a great backdrop for a nice image...and the clouds.Taken this morning
Comments appreciated.
It's a beautiful image, Julius. You are fortunate to be out there! I am headed to Montana for 6. weeks next week and can't wait to do some flying, astro and Milky Way shots. I fiddled around with this image a little to improve, what is already, a great photo. I made the sky a bit more dramatic and contrasty, and gave more contrast and details to the foreground. Below is your original and my fiddling. (double click to enlarge).
Dale
Edited version.jpg

Thanks Dale
I appreciate your input and criticism since that's what makes us better.I am not one who does a lot of post image processing.I usually try and get the exposure etc as good as I can.In addition on the videos I don't use Adobe pro...
This trip along the Million Dollar Mile from Our to Silverton Co has been amazing...Today I flew my Air 2 S for about two hours on and ofc and have acquired some great videos...I hope
best to you.....Julius

It's a beautiful image, Julius. You are fortunate to be out there! I am headed to Montana for 6. weeks next week and can't wait to do some flying, astro and Milky Way shots. I fiddled around with this image a little to improve, what is already, a great photo. I made the sky a bit more dramatic and contrasty, and gave more contrast and details to the foreground. Below is your original and my fiddling. (double click to enlarge).
Dale

View attachment 151884

Attachments

• IMG_1504.jpg
    IMG_1504.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members