DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sunset photos by Mavic 2 Pro

Hi guys,
2 sunset photos edited in Lightroom, any tips?
I Photoshopped this image. I used a gradient filter to open up the shadows of the lower half, and then used another gradient filter to darken and warm the sky. Here is my attempt attached. Comments welcomed.DJI_0054-Photoshopped.jpg

Reactions: Take0v3R
I Photoshopped this image. I used a gradient filter to open up the shadows of the lower half, and then used another gradient filter to darken and warm the sky. Here is my attempt attached. Comments welcomed.View attachment 86386
Hmm Thanks! I guess now I'm going to have to learn how to use PS gradients! To date all I do is use camera raw sliders to lighten shadows and darken overexposures.

Hmm Thanks! I guess now I'm going to have to learn how to use PS gradients! To date all I do is use camera raw sliders to lighten shadows and darken overexposures.
Not much to learn- it's easy- took me all of about 1 minute. In Photoshop Camera Raw, (go to top menu under filters, and click on camera raw), you will see the little icon for gradient. Click at the top center of the photo and drag down to include the area you want to influence. Then use the exposure and shadow sliders and the temperature sliders to influence the image. For the lower half of the image, click on the centenaries bottom and drag up, include area of concern, and release mouse. Then adjust the same sliders. Hope this works!Screen Shot 2019-11-24 at 10.07.00 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-11-24 at 10.07.41 AM copy.jpgScreen Shot 2019-11-24 at 10.07.41 AM copy.jpg

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danyjames_