DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sunshine Bridge St. Petersburg Fla, USA 1.25.20

Sweet! I have lived in the same county all my life and wasn't aware that it did the color changes. Does that happen every night? How often does it cycle the colors?

Reactions: Vader Zoom 01
Sweet! I have lived in the same county all my life and wasn't aware that it did the color changes. Does that happen every night? How often does it cycle the colors?
Gary they just added those colored lights last year and they seem to cycle differently at about 5 seconds. They also do some themes like on Veterans Day they had the bridge lights at red, white and blue and I think they stayed that way thru the night on that day.

Reactions: GaryDoug
The vid you posted in another thread is better.
Thank you and yes the other video is better. This was really too dark for the Mavic 2 Zoom but I didn't know it would take 2 1/2 hours for the cruise ship that left the port at 4pm to pass under the bridge. I had gotten there at about 545pm but I shot the video anyway knowing it was too dark to get a good video. I'll have to try again in early Spring.

Thank you offtheback! Yes I did, you can buy a sightseeing ticket which gives you an hour on the fishing piers and I always go to the end of the pier. ?
Thanks.I’ve flown from there a few times.That bridge is something.Caught a near sunset large ship steaming through.Wiil try again this year.

Reactions: Vader Zoom 01
Ahh-I see you shot the cruise ship.Do you have a link to the video?
Here is the video link offtheback, the video isn't the greatest I was using my Mavic 2 Zoom and I thought the cruise ship would have been going under the bridge a half hour earlier when I had more light. I'm going to try again on the second weekend in February but use my Mavic 2 Pro instead.

Reactions: Thomas B
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne