DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Super moon over Mt. Makiling

Unfortunately the only way to get a good photograph ( not over exposed) of the moon is to set the camera manually, “sunny 16” is a good starting point, ie 1/100 sec, iso 100, f16. Then everything else will be black so to do a time lapse u‘d have to take two photographs at each interval, one manual and one to expose the background. Never tried it but should work.

Unfortunately the only way to get a good photograph ( not over exposed) of the moon is to set the camera manually, “sunny 16” is a good starting point, ie 1/100 sec, iso 100, f16. Then everything else will be black so to do a time lapse u‘d have to take two photographs at each interval, one manual and one to expose the background. Never tried it but should work.
Thanks for the tip. Can these settings be done in the MA2? ?

I have the M2P (all manual settings possible:) and the M2ED (all automatic, very frustrating:-(. I think you maybe in the same boat with the MA2, with only auto settings for aperture and shutter speed. Only manual ISO according to their online spec. As I posted elsewhere, the M2P is a photographers drone whereas the MA2 is for fun flying. The only plus is the video is captured up to 120 Mbps (only 100 on the M2P). DJI makes great quality drones, nothing to beat the M2P from a convenience, quality and price perspective if you're a photographer/videographer but they don't load up the drones with anything that they can sell you with an upgrade.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard