DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Suprised by "None of the Above" Pilots

flockshot

Reactions
We are given a choice between 107 Regulations and CBO Safety Rules, and I am surprised by the number of people on this site that refuse to fly by either set of safety rules.

If flying safely is unacceptable to some pilots, it will make it much more difficult to get drones accepted by the general public.

We are given a choice between 107 Regulations and CBO Safety Rules, and I am surprised by the number of people on this site that refuse to fly by either set of safety rules.

If flying safely is unacceptable to some pilots, it will make it much more difficult to get drones accepted by the general public.
Just out of interest, and don't take this the wrong way - do you always fly within line of sight?

Just out of interest, and don't take this the wrong way - do you always fly within line of sight?
I am no choir boy, when it comes to aviation (drones or airplanes).
I am of the belief that there is "a time and a place for everything" and It is my responsibility to pick the time and place for what I do, to insure that nobody gets hurt.
If I am flying somewhere that people can watch me fly, or see me fly, they will see me follow 107 to the 'T'. If I am somewhere in the middle of nowhere, you may see some variation, but nothing that will hurt people or interfere with manned aircraft. I accept that risk and am willing to own anything that I do.
The "spirit of the law" (FAA or CBO) is safety. I fly safe.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChickenOverload