DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Surfing Video from Hawaii - My Home Break Last Week

dpatttt

Reactions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is a video from footage we shot last week.

We FINALLY hit 1000 subs last week after slowly plugging away for the past few years.

It’s helped me create great relationships with the surfers out there and has led to me getting more waves too 😌

It has been fun having my footage live somewhere else than my hard drives and being enjoyed by others around the world.

I’m in this video a few times- I’m on the grey longboard wearing a hat 😬 please excuse my kookiness

Any likes or subs would be a tremendous help

Thanks for reading through this

Awesome video!

Reactions: sarahb
Did you have to get a waiver to fly over those swimmers?

Good video! Some of them were squeezing between others. @~2:40, was there a helicopter flying near the horizon?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is a video from footage we shot last week.

We FINALLY hit 1000 subs last week after slowly plugging away for the past few years.

It’s helped me create great relationships with the surfers out there and has led to me getting more waves too 😌

It has been fun having my footage live somewhere else than my hard drives and being enjoyed by others around the world.

I’m in this video a few times- I’m on the grey longboard wearing a hat 😬 please excuse my kookiness

Any likes or subs would be a tremendous help

Thanks for reading through this
Nice work.

I see what you are referring to ( good eye)....and it is gone in just a few seconds......any chance it is a kite surfer out there?
That's a good one - hadn't thought of that. I might have thought heli given the distance from shore, but he could be bas3d from a boat.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
熊大熊二