DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Switzerland: So small and yet so large...

European alps is well set up for multi day walking using the winter huts on normally XC ski trails.
Thanks! Yes I agree it's perfect here for this. Unfortunately I'll need to get a little fitter to be able to do it but I hope a can make some larger tours next year!

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Thanks for your reply,
Last year I downloaded Hitfilm Express because it is free.
But somehow I have issues with the program, but it could also be due to the laptop I'm using.
I think the RAM is not sufficient because when I try to do some editing to a video it shutters.

Ruud
Yes video editing (especially when you deal with 4K Footage) demands high end hardware. RAM is most important, then a modern graphics card and processor.

For Video Editing I recommend DaVinci Resolve 16. The free version has everything you need. It looks quite complicated at first, it's a fully featured professional editing tool. But play around with it and you'll see that it's quite intuitive. I first used Adobe Premiere which is quite good but had many problems with crashing.

I'm now finally completely Adobe-Free and it feels good! ;)

Nicely done !
Really liked the different depth of field shots early on
Thanks, I like those too. Sadly the Osmo Pocket doesn't let you control focus much so you'll have to rely on autofocus and tapping on the tiny screen. I'd like to experiment with focus and different lenses, but that means heavier equipment ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky