DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tablet for Mavic 3 needed - iPad mini 3 sucks

Hi guys,

i was happy flying my M2P and Mini2 with an iPad mini 3. It's massive laggy and has distored video transmission with Mavic 3.

Any recommendations for a tablet for the Mavic 3. I'm using the tablet only for the drone.
Screen size should be between 8-12, 500 nits (iPad mini 3) is a must.

A big thanks in advance for your recomendations.
Ipad Mini 6

I am using an iPad 6 and it works fine for me. Unlike the iPhone I have seen no dimming in bright light. But having said that I am in the UK where the conditions are not so bright as some parts of the world.

The Tripltek seems the way to go if you are flying a lot in bright Sun light

Would you be kind enough to link me to the MavMount Scout Prime Adapter?

Can you link me to the tripod mount? Thank you!!!
You can purchase direct from Tripltek.com/shop It will be found in accessories. I mount the tripod to a lifthor mount that attaches around the controller. The Lifthor mount has an attachment for a lanyard. This takes all the weight off. Pretty sweet setup! Tripltek even sends you the lanyard with your Tripltek tablet or tripod purchase.

Attachments

• 20211209_061709.jpg
    20211209_061709.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
You can purchase direct from Tripltek.com/shop It will be found in accessories. I mount the tripod to a lifthor mount that attaches around the controller. The Lifthor mount has an attachment for a lanyard. This takes all the weight off. Pretty sweet setup! Tripltek even sends you the lanyard with your Tripltek tablet or tripod purchase.
Im glad you like it. That is my Mavmount tripltek 7 adaptor for Mavmount Scopunt and 4.0. Tripltek is a reseller.

Im glad you like it. That is my Mavmount tripltek 7 adaptor for Mavmount Scopunt and 4.0. Tripltek is a reseller.

Sweet! I have the same Mavmount for my Mavic 2 Pro and Tripltek 7 but am using it with a Lifthor controller mount! Great hardware!

Hi there, following with this post: which support tablet would you recommend? Mine is a Samsung Galaxy S8 with and armor case around. Thank you!

Reactions: R.Cowan
Hi there, following with this post: which support tablet would you recommend? Mine is a Samsung Galaxy S8 with and armor case around. Thank you!
Definitely would recommend the Tripltek 8 pro. Other than a little on the heavy side, it is tough to beat as for the screen brightness and construction.

If you want to see where you fly in bright sunlike it's a Tripltek. Yes, it's a bit heavy but it's a nit monster...:cool:
I've just tested it at the french atlanic coast near Spain, it's really sunny here and the first time I saw everything when flying and not just in postprocessing (oh, there were birds crossing my flight path?). Buy it if you can spend the money...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada