DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tactical Ground Station

TitanDronesInc

Reactions
94042d378227b90fc8e139a87e476bcb.jpg

We are proud to launch our new Tactical Ground Station for the Mavic Pro. It is an all-in-one protective carrying case, amplified ground station, and rapid charging solution for your Mavic Pro. It was designed for those who use their Mavic for critical operations and need an all in one solution. It comes with the Control Antenna System and Whip Antennas as well as a landing/launch mat and black carbon fiber skin. Check out our YouTube video for more information and expect other optional accessories soon to accompany the Tactical including a swivel mount for amplified directional flight using the Control or other directional panels.

Titan Drones, Inc.

Wow.....you just singlehandedly destroyed the main reason to own a Mavic: Portability!
"designed for those who use their Mavic for critical operations and need an all in one solution"

It seems it wasn't designed for everybody . I can see its use for law enforcement , search and rescue , surveying and similar operations .

that's still portable, unless you don't own a car and either ride a bike or catch the bus?
Portable in my book means i can carry it with me for hours on a hike. The Mavic is the one drone that is great at this!

Wow.....you just singlehandedly destroyed the main reason to own a Mavic: Portability!

The Mavic is just as portable as before . Simply grab the Mavic and its controller and go . That setup does make carrying all that supportive gear very portable as well .

Wow.....you just singlehandedly destroyed the main reason to own a Mavic: Portability![/

It's not for those who use the Mavic for portability. Believe it or not more and more police, fire, and search and rescue personnel are using the Mavic for critical operations and this was designed with a lot of time and input from these guys. There is a lot of exciting editions coming to the Mavic from some creative people who actually see the potential of the aircraft to be a workhorse in the field. I will always state the Tactical is not for everyone but it wasn't designed to be...if you want portability the Control Antenna is for you.

Reactions: MacIak
That set up is bad *** if I would not already bought a case charger and all that other stuff I would buy the system but I already have too much money invested in my Mavic
bed6330dda69db59963113fc0e342900.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TitanDronesInc
I could see this as being faster at getting the MP in the air. No need to attach monitor hood and antenna boosters.

Just open the case, turn on and fly.

Lol. I have a similarly sized hard case that I use to keep the Flymore gear and Mavic from getting crushed on trips. I use the small carrying case when on foot.

Believe it or not the Mavic seems faster to deploy when your not fumbling with a small bag to get it out.

Honestly, the wow factor does it for me. Think if you were providing photos for a real estate agent, or a farmer's survey. They wouldn't think twice about your price, or ever think for a minute "hey, I could do that!"

I like it!

Yes, maybe not as portable for that trip overseas, but then you leave this behind and grab your compact case.

Mavic can be deployed for many types of use. Absolutely sure this fits one of the categories. And...it does so in style.
Where i live people are told by the media to report "suspicious" individuals operating drones to the authorities. So i pick my spot carefully meaning bicycle and hike. I indeed have to go through the pain of fiddling to get the mavic and rest of the gear out of a small bag. But as said, many types of use...

Honestly, the wow factor does it for me. Think if you were providing photos for a real estate agent, or a farmer's survey. They wouldn't think twice about your price, or ever think for a minute "hey, I could do that!"

I like it!

Yes, maybe not as portable for that trip overseas, but then you leave this behind and grab your compact case.
Just looks too militarised to me. It must be my European aversion against weapons an military style. I'd rather have it peaceful and in nature!

Reactions: michjor
To me, not so much "military" as "industrial...professional".

But I do understand this would raise red flags at the beach, park, etc... I'm just thinking about the wow factor for clients....

To me, not so much "military" as "industrial...professional".

But I do understand this would raise red flags at the beach, park, etc... I'm just thinking about the wow factor for clients....
Don't care about clients. I film in nature and do not need to have a client around then! I deliver them the footage after!!

If a person needs a box to look professional then perhaps it is time to first develop proper sales skills. Because when you turn up with your gear the sale should already have been made!

Just looks too militarised to me. It must be my European aversion against weapons an military style. I'd rather have it peaceful and in nature!
Maybe James can do a camo-paintjob on it for you? It will blend right into nature!
Do we live in the same Europe? Cause mine has gone ape ****!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ZALEXANDERK

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efe