DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Take Drone On Plane

And it's not in their rules either, otherwise nobody, ever, would be getting on a plane without the bags would they. They are there to conduct security searches according to security rules - airline policy is not their business or concern.
Yup, your missing the point also. Read more closely or just ignore ;)Thumbswayup

It's also worth pointing out to anyone interested, that drone batteries are way down the list in terms of what's allowable. You can legitimately carry a lithium power bank on any aircraft up to a limit in excess of 20,000mAh. The only requirement? Tape over the terminals if they are exposed.

I'm not missing the point at all; you clearly implied that security were potentially interested in your little bags even if the airline weren't.

They aren't.
They are interested in everything you carry on.
My "implication" is your view and your entitled to that.
Power banks by the way I think you will find are at 3.7volts so irrelevant statement.

Anyway it's all a pointless conversation side tracked by some people (not saying you) that is not relevant to the original post.
There are many other threads on this subject that may be far more relevant for this discussion.
I've put this thread on ignore so not Much point in aiming any response at me. feel free to PM if you feel a need.
Please also look at my location, Heathrow, were I have worked for 25 years.
Have a good day sir.

Working somewhere doesn't mean you have a clue (which clearly you don't). I wouldn't expect toilet cleaners to know how to preflight an A380.

And power banks (along with batteries) are rated at Wh so "its 3.7 volts" is utterly irrelevant and meaningless. Its like saying "I weigh 37 degrees Celsius".

You should probably go read up on how Wh are calculated and the rules regarding it. Especially if you claim to actually work there.

Working somewhere doesn't mean you have a clue (which clearly you don't). I wouldn't expect toilet cleaners to know how to preflight an A380.

And power banks (along with batteries) are rated at Wh so "its 3.7 volts" is utterly irrelevant and meaningless. Its like saying "I weigh 37 degrees Celsius".

You should probably go read up on how Wh are calculated and the rules regarding it. Especially if you claim to actually work there.
Another who can't read.
Move on sir

So i guess you havent learnt what Wh or voltage is in the short time.

So i guess you havent learnt what Wh or voltage is in the short time.
:rolleyes:Your referring to my answer I gave to someone who misquoted facts or info he misread. Maybe I misworded a respons. Maybe I should've have tried sarcasm. Maybe I'm just a toilet cleaner or something. Still irelevent.
Google is a wonderful tool but its info is relevant to the search question and interpritation of its answer.
I'm not going to fall out with you or anyone else just because of a sidetracked discussion, so let's just stop and move.Thumbswayup:)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo