DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Takin off no fly zone

We also tried to rollback. Don't hold me to the numbers but I think it said he was on 9 and we went back to 8 but there were no other options. This was with the assistant2 app

Nope you still can't fly downgrading to .700 from .800 or .900 unless you want to change the parameters.

At what point did you lose the option to turn off the geo system. I'm assuming that's why my brother and I are able to fly the p3a's in the same area the mavic pro can't?

If you guys find out a way to fly without downgrading that would be great. We shouldnt have to be downgrading to solve this issue. That's why they have the area unlocking in the first place

Didn't get to one. He got disconnected. Not sure if he ever got the got back. All he said was they agreed this is not right. So no help yet. If we figure it out I will definitely post it.

I hope you find out

Hi im wondering if anyone can tell me what im missing to fly in a authorization zone. I have the zone unlocked already it shows in my unlocked list in the dji app with the drone connected i have them turned on but still cannot take off. Is there anything else i need to do to be able to take off?

Try contacting dji Help, flysafe link.

Reactions: NjsFinezt
At what point did you lose the option to turn off the geo system. I'm assuming that's why my brother and I are able to fly the p3a's in the same area the mavic pro can't?

I use dji go 4. I not sure at what point I lost that option for geo system but I remember seeing that option and might have been in the old app DJI GO. Definitely sucks to go thru all of the process to fly.

So I'm thinking if you can take off your other drones you mentioned earlier without any problem and you want to take off mavic just for the temporary time till the no fly zone is removed you don't want to change the parameters as so many YouTube videos are available....

He just got the mavic in June and has never had the option in the 4 app. I'm using the original go app with the p3 and still have the geo option.

Last edited:
I have forwarded the matter to our Flysafe team and once I have recvd a reply I will post them here. Sorry for any incon this has caused. Rest assured we will look into it and will provide update asap.

Have u tried using Lichi ? Try get an older version of the app. Had a similar issue in South West Africa. Would not allow take off in Windhoek on DJI app due to NFZ. Started Lichi.... Off I went

Reactions: iMario
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000