DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Taking off using joysticks?

MichaelDiggs

Reactions
I've taken off using joystick before ( drop them both down to the right ) and up up away. But I haven't been able to do it since the latest firmware update. I can only take off using the app. I calibrated my joysticks properly and thought of what I can try and stumped. Just got back my drone and they completely replaced it with another one and wanted to get a simple test flight in, so when the weather was a little nicer I went out for a quick try and noticed I couldn't take off using my preferred way. I also tried S and P mode. Any ideas?

Anyway the test went well and the drone performed good. Not a big test flight, just wanted to see if all main functions worked.

Derr, my bad. I was not pulling them to the OPPOSITE direction. Much easier to take off/land doing it that way. Specially hand catches if a must. Thanks for point that out in detail!

Derr, my bad. I was not pulling them to the OPPOSITE direction. Much easier to take off/land doing it that way. Specially hand catches if a must. Thanks for point that out in detail!

Enjoy your flying, have fun;)

Everyone has the occasional brain fart, especially if you're old like me!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Usiron