DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tell me how I crashed my mini

Thanks Sar and everyone else. I read through that linked thread last night, very helpful.

The mini I was flying was a replacement from DJI I received last week, it had updates to do out of the box and I recall running them all. I even updated each battery before my first flight.

I haven't seen any updates come up in the DJI fly app since doing them last week, and I think I even checked last night before I started this thread..

I'll check again tonight, but that's strange that the firmware would be out of date.

Fun childhood memories of NSB. Was nearly deserted compared to Daytona. Now I live on the flipside. IRB
It's so packed now... I couldn't imagine how Daytona looks. With Covid and the lockdowns people have been beach crazy with every opportunity, and we actually filled to capacity by 10am on the 4th. It's so different than it used to be. (I always came here as a kid, originally from Orlando)

I checked my minis firmware just now, and it says up to date.

Could somebody tell me what the new firmware is and how I get it?
582AB3F1-026F-4E14-8A37-22D8ED830DA0.png

So my firmware wasn’t out of date on the crash?
I know I didn’t update since the crash.
Sorry ... I didn't realise it was this incident.
The flight data lists the firmware as Version 1.0.244
I'm not certain why the difference.

Sorry ... I didn't realise it was this incident.
The flight data lists the firmware as Version 1.0.244
I'm not certain why the difference.

The txt log firmware version field doesn't appear to bear any obvious relationship to the firmware version installed. Presumably it means something to DJI.

Reactions: ARCapslock
There may be more to learn from the DAT file - but it does look like an uncommanded descent, when you pushed the stick forwards the drone took on the pitch it needed but couldn't maintain height.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonkyBroxy