DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tennessee Plateau

toypwr

Reactions
I know I started this back ***wards because I already posted before introducing myself but what can I say, I'm from TN.:oops: I'm still new to flying and professional photography but I'm learning slowly. I had a mavic air and loved it but didn't get to fly it much before I sold it and bought the Mavic 2 Pro. The reason being was I wanted to be able to shoot anytime day or night and mostly in low light like sunsets and cityscapes. All around I am much happier with my choice as the Pro is more robust in just about all areas. So far my only problem is keeping all of the footage/pics organized but it's a work in progress like me.o_O

there are some good tutorials out there on file organization, many include the date of creation in the file name, (the file, photo, etc.
not CREATION AAAAHHHHHHH)
If I run across one I liked I'll bring it back here, your big buddy should be a large help in your endeavors, makes our Bouvier look like a puppy...........

I know I started this back ***wards because I already posted before introducing myself but what can I say, I'm from TN.:oops: I'm still new to flying and professional photography but I'm learning slowly. I had a mavic air and loved it but didn't get to fly it much before I sold it and bought the Mavic 2 Pro. The reason being was I wanted to be able to shoot anytime day or night and mostly in low light like sunsets and cityscapes. All around I am much happier with my choice as the Pro is more robust in just about all areas. So far my only problem is keeping all of the footage/pics organized but it's a work in progress like me.o_O
Well my OCD is your benefit, take a look at this:

Well my OCD is your benefit, take a look at this:
Great video. I just need to get my work flow down better. When I download what I have shot it needs to just go in one folder. Then from there rename the keepers and delete the rest. Keeping the vids separate also helps. Finish edit is also required still and sometimes can get overwhelming fast. One thing you can do is shoot a crap load of pics and video in a short period of time with the Mavic. It feels like, shoot one day or hour and spend the next week on edit and organize.:)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Great video. I just need to get my work flow down better. When I download what I have shot it needs to just go in one folder. Then from there rename the keepers and delete the rest. Keeping the vids separate also helps. Finish edit is also required still and sometimes can get overwhelming fast. One thing you can do is shoot a crap load of pics and video in a short period of time with the Mavic. It feels like, shoot one day or hour and spend the next week on edit and organize.:)
Indeed, editing will usually make us better behind a camera, it is always 1 for 1 in review and then extends to massaging the media to optimal quality of our wants, hopefully as they say in the massage trade, ending in a happy placeo_O

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, Fly safe and have fun!

Where in Tennessee are you located? I too, am on the plateau.

Howdy from Wyoming @toypwr , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.
Now that you’re here, you might be interested in joining the Fall Foliage Photo Contest. Entry is free, and you could win one of many nice prizes. Here is the link:
Fall Foliage Photo Contest. Prizes for top 6 entries.
Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun